Our uniform policy is as follows:
• All children are to wear school uniform, available from Hargreaves (www.hargreavespromotions.co.uk) or Tesco (https://www.tesco.com/direct/the-victory-primary-school/8315.school?t=1512648860157&source=others).
• Sweatshirts, polo shirts, dresses and baseball caps, in school colours (blue and white) are available, to be worn with suitable school trousers or skirts.
• Bermuda shorts, girls’ crop tops, vest-type t-shirts, very short skirts and sports trousers are NOT acceptable.
• Sensible school shoes are required. Trainers, football shoes, high heel and open-toed ‘fashion’ shoes and flip-flops are NOT allowed.
• Football shirts are NOT to be worn in school.
Children also need PE Kit of dark shorts, light blue t-shirt and plimsolls/trainers (football kit is not acceptable). In colder weather, tracksuits can be added when the children are outside. For swimming they will require a costume (no bikinis or Bermudas), towel and swimming hat.
Please mark ALL of your child’s clothing and belongings, as the school cannot take responsibility for items lost or missing.