The last for the children before half term will be Friday 14th February 2020
The first day back will be Monday 24th February 2020
The last for the children before Easter will be Thursday 2nd April 2020
The first day back will be Monday 20th April 2020
The last for the children before half term will be Friday 22nd May 2020
The first day back will be Monday 1st June 2020
The last for the children before the summer will be Tuesday 21st July 2020
The first day of the autumn term will be Monday 7th September 2020
Bank Holiday Friday 8th May 2020
Here is the latest advice to Parents/Carers from the department for Education.
Encouraging good hygiene:
As always, if you have symptoms of a cold or flu, then there are measures you can take to stop germs:
• always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
• wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
• avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
If you have recently returned from China immediately
• stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
• call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the area
Letter to parents 16th March 2020